We knew we wanted to give away a wedding, but we didn't know to who. It was immediately obvious that all of us had a connection to veterans and service members and that that specific population was more than deserving. The rest is history.
This October, chikmedia in cooperation with Marx Events, will be giving away a $35,000 wedding to a deserving veteran or active service member, Dozens of Western Mass businesses have come together to make this happen. They include:
- Chez Josef – Venue and catering for 50 people
- The Delaney House – Rehearsal dinner & VIP party
- Dani Fine Photography – Full wedding photography
- Tanya Costigan Events – Wedding planning services
- Myers Video Production – Videography
- Robert Charles Photography – Engagement Session
- In White – Wedding gown
- Hannoush Jewelers – Wedding Bands
- CJC Event Lighting – Event lighting
- Formal Affairs – Tuxedos for groom and groomsmen
- The Passionate Pear Catering Co. – Wedding Cupcake tier
- Langones Florist – Centerpieces and bouquets
- Crystal Vazquez Makeup – Makeup for bride and three bridesmaids
- Deluxe Limo – Limo services
- Love Always, Jacquelyn – Invitations
- Your Wedding Ceremony By Mikki Viereck – Officiate
The deadline for nominations is fast approaching: Monday, August 10th. Please share this with someone you may know who would be interested, or nominate someone deserving today!
Read more at http://marxdreamwedding.com/.